Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This and That



I don't feel very good today, so this will be a short post!  Mostly pictures!

Mommy and I played "photo shoot" the other day! :) 



 





(mommy was trying to show off my new shirt ($5 at Target!) :)  She happened to get my cute little toes too!)

New Overalls!  (*Note from Mom: these were in the collection of boys clothes I found on KSL! They were big enough to fit Kamryn now! Ha.)

Kisses!

Mommy brought her big Minnie out of storage!  I love it! :) (It's SO heavy to carry though...and it is SO much bigger than I am!)

Kisses for Minnie!

Helping Daddy vacuum!  I love being a good helper!


3 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute pictures!

Barb said...

Cute new design of the blog. I love her big open-mouth smiles. How did you get those all by yourself?!
BTW! If your bored, I want to change the background of my blog. Pink with that family picture just doesn't go (even though I love pink!).

Here Dwells Happiness said...

So cute. I love the overalls. So awesome that you got them in some boys clothes. Wahoo!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers