Sunday, May 16, 2010

Play Doh!

This stuff is the BEST!!  Mommy and Daddy gave me a container and some dough--it was pink and in a tall circle shape.  I wasn't sure what it was at first---thought maybe I should eat it (we were sitting at the table).  But then Daddy showed me some things to do with it---and it was SO MUCH FUN!!!

I squished it and pressed it and pulled it!  then Mommy got out some plastic utensils and we cut it, poked it and scooped it!  And there were SO many colors!!  I had to put one color away before I got out another one (cuz that's what Daddy said to do)!  I sat and played with him for 20-30 minutes!
  If you haven't tried this stuff---you REALLY SHOULD!!!  It's great!


1 comment:

Barb said...

So dad is OCD about play-doh!? As Uncle Eric would say, he needs to chill! You can come to grammy's house and combine colors all you want! I love you!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers