Mommy keeps calling me an expert 2 year old!
I wasn't really sure why, but here are some of the reasons she gave me:
"Constantly whining about something"
"Don't want to do anything that you are asked to do"
"Stubborn and independent"
"Observant and you do EVERYTHING that we do"
"Clingy to Mommy"
"Hate being dragged into something"
"Hate to be pushed faster than you want to go"
"Impatient"
"Talking more and more every day"
"3 word sentences are finally making their way into your vocabulary"
"Naps are almost non-existent"
"You will obey us when we tell you to do something (after asking MANY times) but you will push the limits and do everything you can possibly do in that direction except for the specific thing we told you not to!"
"So tall and so heavy"
"So good with Kyler"
"Can put your shoes on all by yourself"
"You know what you want and find different ways to try to get it"
"You are just too smart and too busy!"
I guess I am an expert! That's me! :)


1 comment:
I Love her! I want to be there right now! I wish I was there! I love her!
Post a Comment