I'm 3 weeks old today! I spent today cuddling with mom in bed for a few hours. Then I got up and ate breakfast and was alert for a couple of hours...but then I wore myself out and fell asleep again for about 4 hours. Mommy needed to put me down to get other things done and I didn't like being on my back but when she put me on my tummy, I was out like a light for about 3 hours! It felt so good! I was very happy when I woke up again!
I also went on my first shopping trip today with Mommy and Granda. It was pretty good...I slept most of the time. But when they were loading the cart at the checkstand, they weren't gentle about throwing groceries in the cart so I got bumped around a bit! I made some funny faces, and then it finally stopped! It's back to sleep for me! :)
The sad thing that happened to me today was Uncle Ryan was holding me and I had my pacifier in my mouth. My hands caught on the pacifier and ripped it out of my mouth, and at the same time my fingernail scratched my cheek! Ouch!! Mom has been trying to keep my nails short each day, but unfortunately this one nail just was very sharp and I got myself. Mommy felt bad and fixed my nail though so hopefully that won't happen again!
Another new thing I've been doing lately is being happy for daddy and then when mommy walks in the room, I get fussy---so I can eat! Mom thinks it's a bad habit for me to get into, but I like it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment