
I'm a month old today! We drove in the car forever yesterday, but it wasn't too bad because I was able to sleep the entire time! The car is so soothing for me! It's hard to keep my eyes open!
I got to meet my more of my great grandparents last night for the first time. I was a little hungry when they first met me so it was hard to be really happy, but they still just loved me and wanted to hold me! Grandma made me a birthday cake too! My very first! :)
We went to stake conference with Grandma and Papa today and I made it through the entire 2 hours of church! Mom and dad were impressed because I've only ever done one hour before! It's not too bad when you sleep through most of it. The last half hour was the hardest not to scream out and cry. I was getting kinda hungry!

It's been fun to be at Grandma and Papa's. There are so many new things to look at. Lots of different lights to stare at with big wide eyes!
I went outside and "picked" raspberries for my first time this morning too! One month old and a whole bunch of new experiences! :)

1 comment:
Kamryn, I'm glad that you got to meet your great grandparents. They are wonderful people! I love the photo of you picking raspberries. That is one of your mom's favorite past times at Grandma and Papa's house!! :)
Post a Comment