I went to my first show on the 13th of this month. Aunt Kylie was in Highland's Jr. Miss competition. I was asleep through most of it. The loud music didn't bother me at all but the screams of the girls behind us made me jump every time! It was better after mom started covering my ears.
Aunt Kylie was so excited to get a picture with me! Wasn't she so pretty?!
This was on Mommy's birthday! I finally am fitting into some of the cute clothes we got for her baby showers before I was born!! :)

Mom's birthday was a long and busy day! By the end, when we got home, we were all exhausted!


My actual 2 month mark--September 24th. Look how good I can hold my head up already!
I still don't like tummy time though. I last about a minute every time--maybe 2.My two month check up went well. I was happier with getting my measurements done than I was when I was 2 weeks old! I now weigh 11 lbs. 13 oz. and I'm 22.25 inches tall. I screamed when the doctor came in and mommy put me on the table for him to examine me...but then I saw light shining directly into my eye and it caught me by surprise! I like lights! :) But then he went back to poking and prodding again and I didn't like it.
Then just when I thought it was all over and mommy had me again, another person came in and gave me something to drink (oral vaccine). It tasted okay--not as bad as the vitamins at home. (Which, by the way, she has never spit out. She'll eat anything I've decided! (mom) ). Then she grabbed both of my legs and held them together really tight--It was a little uncomfortable but I was alright. But then I felt a sharp sting in my right leg! Another in my right leg. Then one in my left and another in my left! It was awful! I screamed and screamed and screamed. Then next thing I knew I was in mom's arms, bouncing up and down, and then I fell asleep! Just like that!
Can you see my tweety bird bandaids on both thighs? Ouch!


Look at me getting so big! I am very flexible when it comes to eating--bottle or mommy--it doesn't matter when I'm hungry! Daddy is getting better at feeding me too--we used to get all wet because I wasn't very good at using a bottle. Now we're Pros! :)

Like I said, it's been a busy month! But life is wonderful in this family! We're happy!

3 comments:
She looks like she is growing up happy and healthy. You guys are great parents! Love this blog and all the updates on this precious little princess!
I've tagged you! Check out my blog for instructions.
This is a great "Baby Book" Can you print them out so that you have a hard copy?
You tagged Kamryn? cute. I can't wait to see her quirks. I can think of a bunch already...
1. can only sleep with arms strapped down with "the wrap".
2. I like water in my face
3. I like looking at screens
4. I hate tummy time
5. I like mom best
6. I like dad second best
7. I like grammy third best!! (j/k)!
8. I like to bounce
Post a Comment