Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My latest ... quirks...and interesting things about me!

Mommy tagged me to do my 6 quirks, but I think I'll just update about life...you'll see my "quirks" as we go! :)

1. My favorite thing to suck on lately is my hand! If my binkie falls out, in goes the hand. Usually the right one, but the left will work too! :)



2. I still STARE at anything and everything. Mama just bought these new toys for my carrier/carseat and they are very interesting to look at! (But only if they are hanging down from the handle...I don't like them as much on the floor.)

3. I'm VERY smiley and easily pleased these days. I'm especially happy in the mornings...around 8-10. Mama and Daddy aren't always quite awake, but once they play with me and I smile, they're much happier! :)
4. Daddy is one of my FAVORITE people! Whenever he is home, I like to watch him, get his attention and play with him. He's intimidating sometimes, but I've got him wrapped around my finger already!
5. I fall asleep faster and deeper if I have a blanket wrapping my arms down AND a blanket draped over my head! The blanket over my face can come off after I've drifted off, but until then, I'm much happier and more relaxed when it is covering my face.

6. I still love LOVE screens! So much light and movement! It's great! Tummy time is MUCH better in front of a screen! :)
And I'd much rather watch Baby Songs than play with Aunt Kelsey (or anyone!)

7. I'm just as cute as ever! I love to play peek-a-boo with mom and dad (Mommy said she'll post a video of us playing later). I have tasted only a few "big-people" foods (sauces) but milk is definitely still the only thing I LOVE! Bath time is still great! I'm content to sit and entertain myself for a decent amount of time, but when I'm getting tired, I'd rather mom hold me.

So...that's me right now! :) Hugs and Kisses to all!

1 comment:

Tamila said...

So cute Trina! I love the picture of her staring at the toy on her carseat. Adorable.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers