So, mommy has sorta given up on this blog as I've gotten older. Cute idea, but now our lives are SO intertwined that there isn't much to say between here and her blog! However... maybe I will keep it up more now...since my "Baby book: 1 year of me" is completed now... I need SOMEWHERE to write all my experiences! So ... here's to trying to start this blog again! :)
Today I slept in till 10! (because Mommy Daddy and I didn't get to bed till 10:30...oops!) :) I got up, ate fruit loops and fruit snacks and a banana. Mommy had to get some other things done while I ate, so she turned on Playhouse Disney for me! My favorite show these days is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse... but unfortunately we missed it this morning because it is on at 9:30 every day. Dang! hopefully I'll be awake for it tomorrow! The Hot Dog Dance is my FAVORITE!! (click to watch it!)
It snowed last night and was still snowing this morning. Mommy and I went out to play in it, but we didn't last long because we were both in pajamas and I don't own boots yet! (Note to mom: buy Kamryn boots! lol) I was entranced with the snow coming down. I wasn't interested in touching the snowball mom picked up at all though!
Bathtime is still a favorite pasttime of mine. Mommy asked me after we came inside, "Kamryn, do you want to go take a bath?" I went straight to the bathtub and tried to climb in with my PJ's still on! Mommy takes WAY too long to get everything ready for a bath (diaper, clothes, towel, toys, etc.)
Now it is naptime...ah! What a morning! :)

1 comment:
Hi Miss Kamryn! I can see why you like The Hot Dog Song. It's pretty cute...and so are YOU!! Loves to you and Mommy and Daddy!
:-)
Post a Comment