IT WAS HUGE AND IT WAS FULL OF MICKEY MOUSES!!! They were EVERYWHERE! It was like heaven!
I ran to one stand of 10" Mickey plushes, grabbed one and hugged it. Then I turned around and saw another stand of 10" Minnie plushes, so I dropped Mickey, grabbed a Minnie and hugged her! Then I turned around and saw some plastic Minnie and Mickey figures, so I dropped the Minnie in my hands and ran to touch that! I couldn't pull it down, unfortunately, so I looked at mom who had picked up the stuffed animals, and grabbed both Minnie and Mickey from her!
As we made our way deeper into the store, I found a wall of stuffed animals! There were BIGGER Mickeys and BIGGER Minnies and Tiggers and Winnie the Poohs and... wow! I couldn't grab them all as fast as I wanted to! :)
Mama and Daddy kept laughing and laughing. They could hardly control themselves. I heard Daddy ask Mama if this was as good as actually going to Disneyland, and she nodded "yes". I'm glad I could do that for my mom! :) (However, she was upset that she didn't have her camera...)
As I wandered and touched everything I could see, I finally decided that the 18" Mickey Mouse plush was my favorite. He was just my size. I was happy to follow mama and daddy into other sections of the store, if I had Mickey in hand!
However, browsing took a little too long, and soon enough, I forgot all about the Mickeys and Minnies. I was too too tired. It was time to leave... so we said goodbye to Mickey and headed home.
What a fun vacation! :)



1 comment:
That IS a fun store, isn't it?! Good thing you can run fast so you can see everything, now, huh?! Love you!
Post a Comment