Monday, January 4, 2010

My First Dollhouse

This year for Christmas I got TONS of stuff...Mommy is having a hard time finding places for all my toys! But one of my favorite toys is my new dollhouse. It is a Little People Dollhouse and it makes noises. The phone rings, the doorbell dings, the washer, toilet and bathtub make water noises. It's very fun. I don't quite know what to do with the characters yet, but I like pushing buttons and opening and closing the door.

Here are some pictures of right after I opened it!


My puppy is playing in the dollhouse!! (The puppy is also another FAVORITE toy I got!) :)

Mommy says "Hi Kamryn!"


One thing I don't quite understand, though, is why I can't fit into it!!! I tried so hard but it just wasn't working! The other people can go through the door...why not me?!



Mommy and Daddy and Grammy and Granddad and all my aunts and uncles thought I was SO funny! Here's a video of me trying to get into the dollhouse... finally I gave up after not having any success! :) But I was still proud of myself for trying!



What an adventure!

3 comments:

Tami said...

It just cracks me up that she puts her foot in the door! Loved hearing your mom's voice...can't wait to hear it every day!

Linda said...

Kamryn is way too cute for her own good!

Nicole said...

oh my gosh, i LOVE the new header!!! so cute!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers