Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things I've been up to lately!


I know I've needed to post again lately...so I was looking through pictures and found a BUNCH of my "playtime activities" as of late! Enjoy!

Computers--of course! :) (I'm pretty good natured when Mommy and Daddy say no though)


Jumping anywhere! (especially the baby's crib though! --- come to think of it, I think that's the only reason it is in there! We don't use it for anything else!) :)

Playing in the tunnel at Grandma's house! (when I first got it for Christmas, I was nervous around the tunnel. But I braved it last week and now I LOOVE it!)

Playing with my friend Cassie! I love giving hugs to everyone!




Holding Baby Addy




Playing with my uncles!

And Grandad



And Grandpa


Playing with friend, Sammie! (she was nice enough to let me use her high chair for lunch while we watched Meet the Robinsons...one of my favorite movies!)

My favorite movie right now is The Little Mermaid.


No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers