Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I just can't get enough of him!

We have a new baby in our house and I love him so much!

When I wake up in the morning, I run to his bed to find him.  (usually he is sleeping still though so I can't hold him...)

I don't like when Daddy leaves with Kyler.  I wish I could go with them too.  (Mommy says they are going to the Dr. though, so maybe I don't really want to go!)

I know that the green binkies are his.  If I find one anywhere, I want to put it in his mouth.  (Sometimes Mommy says he doesn't need it though...not sure why!) 
I know how to say when I'm all done!

I like to help feed him with a bottle.

I like to show him my toys and my books.

I like to give him kisses.

I really don't like to hear him cry.  
I don't understand why Mommy can't stop him from crying when he is getting his diaper changed. 
I get very concerned when he cries and cries and cries.

Sometimes I hear him cry at night...but I don't cry.  I can hear Mommy helping him.


My very favorite thing to do with him is hold him!  I know that I need to wash my hands (with sanitizer) and then sit down and then Mommy or Daddy will help me hold him.  I am getting better at holding him for longer periods of time. 

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers